March 12, 2009

This week...

Rollin' dirty.

The house is slowly being overtaken by small, plastic, colorful objects.

Art stopped by so we could work on the route for this weekend's  bicycle race.
This photo was exactly how the table was laid out, I couldn't have staged a better visual example what we were doing (planning an Irish themed beer and bicycle blowout).
The "Happy St. Patrick's Day" ribbon from my Grandma was sitting there (Liam and I fell asleep on the couch before we got to hanging it on the front door) along with the coaster adorned with our family crest. Art arrived and broke out the High-Life cans and the map, then set his old-ass Campy hat down on top of it all. A Guinness, some shepherd's pie and Erin the Red(head) was all we were missin'.

Our mayor rides his bike to work. It was really crappy outside that day, too.

Wine goggles.

2 comments:

dirty and pink said...

baby..so cute...nice to see you.

Sean said...

Our house keeps getting more colorful object too....... I'm bummed I couldn't participate in Liverdance. My liver could use a good workout. when are you available for another ramp session. I'm gonna try to round up Matt, Duffy, and Paul too.