July 5, 2009

PANCAKE'S HOUSE?

I am considering a title change for the blog. The url will remain "moping around" so it will retain the flavor of the blog's inspiration but Moping with Intent to Gawk is a bit wordy and I'm tired of typing it.
Please cast your vote in the handy, online survey and the winning words will appear here by Thursday or Friday. 

Pancake's House (see clip)
Spaceheater (think slang for ray gun, not portable heating unit)
Some of the Sudden (I can't possibly comment on all of the sudden)
Moping With Intent to Gawk (tried and true but change is good)


I personally am leaning towards PH but the decision lies in your hands.
Expect the same surly insights and fuzzy photographs cuz the game won't change, just the name. Maybe.
Thank you America and Happy Birthday. 

3 comments:

Old Nevermore said...

We (me, and the mouse in my pocket) like the current name, and hope that it stays.

Your Friend,

The Light of the World.

Jonny Hamachi said...

and the white background really wakes me up in the morning.

oldschooly said...

I like to mope whilst I gawk and, likewise, gawk while I mope. Furthermore and so forth.