April 16, 2009

Hamachi apparently has a bee in his bonnet over this blog changing to a white background. That, or he's just really wishing he had modified his too. While I will never claim to write as well Hamachi or A23 or The Dead Acorn, I can hold my own in the spending-entirely-way-too-much-time-trying-to-make-this-place-look-pretty category. So please, take a moment to gander at the survey to your right and chime in on whether or not this page should return to the dark side. 
On a related note - I wish I had the time to run another blog (in addition to the 4 that I currently post up on) strictly because I have a few title names I can't get out of my head so I've been considering changing the name, too. But that's for another survey. Another day. Thanks for the input on the color quandary, and thanks for moping along with me. Your pal, P77.

2 comments:

Codizzle said...

I will keep checking in regardless of the name or background color.

P DUB said...

What about a pink?