April 15, 2009

Northstar(s)...

Chris Butler from the Idaho Statesman met with 88 and I today to talk about the messenger business. He had this super slick camera mount which he attached to my cargo trailer and 88's handlebars for some video action. He's writing a feature for the Business section and will have some of the video linked to their website. The footage looked really good with the wide angle lens, I'll post it here when they put it up. Chris was really cool and great to work with and he owns not one but TWO Eddy Merckx road bikes. Thus making him exactly two times cooler than me.


5 comments:

Jonny Hamachi said...

Will you Idaho Stop with the white background already

88's sister said...

well well aren't you guys cool?

The Dead Acorn said...

Clever how your mentioned the wide-angle lens to establish plausible deniability for N*88.

We're not fooled.

dirty and pink said...

no one is cooler than northstar.

P DUB said...

I am hoping for some nice ass shots.