April 26, 2009

I've been battling a nasty cold since Tuesday and was about ready to throw in the towel.

When I wasn't blowing my nose I was wiping up baby drool.

My saving grace came in the form of the hitch arm for the kid trailer we bought. The family rode out to the co-op to get organic produce for Junior and a nice big bottle of Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale for Pops.


Grilled some "hot" dogs: dropped some jalapenos and cheese in there and cooked em up on the grill, asparagus with lemon/olive oil/garlic baste and baked beans. Washed down with a red PBR (haven't had a beer since Monday; it tasted awesome). Perfect ending to a fun but stuffy/sneezy afternoon.

2 comments:

MM said...

You probably have the Swine flu!!!

Sean said...

I want in on these hotter dogs. The ramp is skinnier and faster. I have fallen more and harder in the last two days than in the five months of the previous configuration. You'll have to come try it out!