January 26, 2009

My Version of the Inversion Excursion, Part 2

As I mentioned in the last entry, I let the bike riding get in the way of the picture taking. I wish I had capitalized on the fog/lights/bikes/water/night and shot some more photos but it's alright, the race was a blast. Here are the decent pics, the video can be found over HERE
The Archery Range. Despite laser pointers and C43's advice 
to aim high, I still went 0 for 5. Weak.


Warren playing with his dingy.


Tooth pondering wet feet.


C. Dizzle. Jeah.

Ralphie lookin' healthy and happy. Gotta love that kid.


Lil Bau Wau. And I say "lil" cuz it's possible I may be taller than him.




Hat trick.


First Place Winner, fast human, class act.
He promptly gave his prize money back to the VeloPirates
for use in future events. Nice.


Schools has exquisite taste: One On One, Jamison and Guinness.


The Nerd-o-lux was vacant at 10:30PM. 


The Surly. We rode home in a downpour 5 minutes later.

5 comments:

dirty and pink said...

thanks for sharing. i like hearing you laugh at .32 seconds in. what a cool race! you are all gluttons and the pics, as always, are great!

N*88 said...

Crawling up that pipe sucked.

Codizzle said...

Nicely done, as always your pictures are great. I think you may have missed your calling, photo journalism. You have a very unique perspective on things and it shows in your photos.Cheers

William said...

Loving the video and the photos.
The race was so badass

P77 said...

To D&P,
I do believe I was precariously close to falling into the drink at that moment, bike, camera, dry clothes and all. I don't really enjoy racing truthfully but that was the most fun by far.
N*88,
"She said that."
Codizzle,
I'm fortunate enough to have an interesting palette to document, it's the subject more than the photos but i thank you nonetheless. great race, G.
Ralphie,
Word. and yes it was.