January 28, 2009

Sun. to Mon. in Oh Nine

Rode past the IE4 river crossing on Monday.

Nice to see it the daytime.

It even looks cold. 

On Sunday we took the baby and the dog for 
a walk up into Military Reserve.

The pump house seemed closer than I recall from Saturday night.
But then, it's easier walking on the sandy trails in the daylight, too.

Actually saw some sunshine on Sunday evening.
Looks like summer, huh?

BFD was gettin' some training in on old warehouses.


Little King.

Happened upon these cats gettin' down when I stopped for coffee. Some serious agility and arm strength goin' on here.



3 comments:

Jonny Hamachi said...

Goood Morning

moping with intent to gawk said...

Holy shit that was weird!
I was posting, harumphing, editing and then posting again. Somewhere in between all that you snuck a comment in! And a Good Morning to you as well Sir.
Now I must bid you Good Night, it's 1:25 MST and my day starts again in about 6 hours. Sweet dreams.

William said...

I had many good memories at that warehouse, its a shame they burned down such a personal landmark